16.8.08

:: Lonely ::

Date : 08 . 16 . 08

As my title sed... l0nely... s0bs0b...
reli vry l0nely ler...
Dear went 4 camp...

i hv 2 survive with0ut him f0r 3 dayz...
ITZ 3 DAYZ !!!

Well...i can d0 it..haha Trust me !!
The netw0rk in da campsite is n0t s0 gud..
cnt reli c0ntact wif him..
sienz sienz sienz........
xn0 wad 2 d0..
bsdes...d0in all my h0liday h0mew0rk....

study.....d0 revisi0n..

0n msn...but xbdy chat wif me...appear 0ff9...

fs..?! sienz narhx..lazy 2 reply c0mments...

itz s0 b0red....
till kept eatin M&M ch0c0s...

finish 0ne pack within few mins..
* im g0na b vry
vry fat afta da h0ls..haha


My Chocos..haha

3 m0re dayz t0 Dear & Me d 3rd yr aniversary..
hehe...but...t00 bad..
i dun think my parents will all0w me 2 g0 0ut wif him...=(

nvm...haha...
he adi gave me a present in advance...
Come c0me... let me share s0me happiness wif u guyz !!!!

He Gave Me Stamps...=D
I Thnk whn u guyz c da w0rd "STAMPS"
da reacti0n wil be same as mine whn he gave it 2 me....

whn i saw da envel0pe wif the POS MALAYSIA l0g0 thr...

my reacti0n was.......
" HUR.....SWT DAO...."
but whn i 0pen da envel0pe.. .....

" CHIANG CHIANG CHIANG CHIANG !!! "



* diz is da envpl i menti0ns narhx... *


* hehe....diz are th0se stampz in da envlp..*



* diz is da cl0ser l00k *


Awwww !!! s0 sweet... haha well...
diz c0st him rm34...* he sed...*

and itz registered in POS MALAYSIA...hehe..

and it t00k him half a day just f0r these stamps...
* he went 2 dat place 2 make it .. during 0ur sku h0urs...till 3pm in da aftnoon *

My Parents asked me 2 frame it !! LOLX ... hehe


Hey...Thx Dear...I love u ! Mux Mux...So Sweet of u ..

No comments:

Post a Comment