27.2.09

:: Ordinary.Dynamic.Minimal ::

Yeah..Ordinary.Dynamic.Minimal.
Yup..That’s right..
O.D.M
Well..the reason why im updatin’ my blog with this is
because .. i wana thank my mum !!
I wana thank her for gettin’ me one of those watches!!
hehe..I had always wanted to own one of those ..
and now my so called dream finally came thru ..
i can now “cancel/deleted” an item from my wish list..
XD .. aww .. dun be jealous .. hehe
Its my birthday present actually .. hehe
Come..take a look of the details of my model ..

DD99B-80FAV_ODM - Twiggy
Model: DD99B-80
Size: Unisex
Series: Twiggy
Band: White Silicone Strap with flower & pet
Case: Plastic
Dial: Digital display
Movement: Quartz

  DSC04443 DSC04444  DSC04450DSC04451

* yeah..with my name !! *

DSC04445DSC04452

* it comes with that
`` environmental user friendly bag ``
* such a long name =.= *

THANKS MOM !! LOVE YA !!

` jesmyn.3.53pm.26.02.09

No comments:

Post a Comment