8.4.09

:: One Month Later .. ::

Haha.
today is the 8th of April.
It's exactly one month after my birthday !!
So..i think today is the most suitable day to blog about my 18th b'day lar.
* sorry for the delay.as i said.many things happened lately.no time to update mar..>.<*

Well.
First of all.
Thanks for all the wishes and gifts.

Dear
Sista
Ansel - sista's bf
Thanks for the day out !!

Joey Babe. * thanks.u were the one who rang me up sharp at 12midnite that day.*
Yao Bang Buddy.
Hong Seng Kor.
Chun Kitt.
Shuxuan Babe.
Mun Soon Bro.* sharing same b'day date with me!! XD *
My Aunties.
My Cuzzies.
My Uncles.
Ashri.
Chin Chuen.
Eddie Bro.
Eric.
Enji.
Hangger the Elmo.
Jessica.
Aunty berry.
Keat Kor.
Joanne.
Kah Yan.
Kam Hwee Bro.
Kar Kin.* thanks for that mms and sky's happy bday song. he is cutie !! *
Kok Wei.
Phak Onn.
Sook Hsen.
Suba.
Wei Chung .* eh.thanks lar.my didi tersayang.*
Wen Chien.* urm. my " nga-wan" lolx !! we talk to each other like we're from the "ming-dynasty"*
Weng Kin.
Yee Ling.
Yee Zcong.
Yun Fai.
Zakee.

* Let me know if i left u out from the list *
XD

------------------------------------------------------------------

urm. gifts i received.

Dear
cuppa cakes.body glove purse.security spray.

Tuition Teacher and BF.
a rug.*shape of a paw*

Sista and BF
jj's sixology taiwan version.

Parents.❤
odm watch and ang-pau-s. XD

Neighbour.
ang-pau and blouse.

The US-Clan
nightmare b4 xmas bag. Sushi / Pizza Pen.

Wen Chien and Yen Chin
A necklace.

What else ah..?

forgotten lar.
bye bye . tired lar .

yours truly.
jesmyn. 08.04.09. 10.48pm

No comments:

Post a Comment