6.5.09

:: insecure.2 ::

3rd day @ uni.

yes.i enjoyed the positive psychology class !!
hehe.i wana study about the human behavior !!
oh oh. and psycho u guys !! muahaha..

okay.this wasn't the main reason i blog today.

i had another class at 4-6pm.
supposed to take the free shuttle to the north wing of ucsi which i located darn friggin near to my hse.

well.when i was waiting for my turn to go up the bus.
the bus driver said
" today we are not dropping off at the north wing arh. "

i was like ... =.= .. hurrrrr....what the effff....
how the hell im gona get back home orh !!!

well. at this time.
parents are busy.
and
i have someone that can drive ALREADY.
but he couldn't drive me back home.
awww...how wonderful rite ?!
* im not blaming u. *

well.at this time.u have to walk all the way back.
i walked like shyt across the bridge to get to the other side.
to be honest.
this is my very first time.
alone.outside.with nobody at all.
wtf.
half way walking . mum rang up and said she is goin over to pick me up at the bridge there.
k lor..
i walked there and waited for darn effin' long for them to arrive.

there were lotsa negro there.
they are all in a gang.
walking pass me.
lookin at me in a very " duno what kidnaf " expression.
in a "not very good way"

yes.trust me.its really scary.
i really wanted to cry out loud like a 3yr old 1st day at nursery.
heart was filled with fear. !!
why the hell i need to experience all these?! wtf...
why i hv some1 that can drive but couldnt drive me.~?
why they wana look at me like that !!!

I DON'T WANT THESE !!!!


jesmyn

No comments:

Post a Comment