31.8.09

:: birthday :: merdeka ::


52 years of Independence.
happy birthday malaysia !!


and
to the merdeka baby


Mr.Wong Jr. aka Mr. Nicholas Wong

:: Happy Blessed 19th Birthday ::

May all your wishes come true ..
May good luck be with you always ..


and..


All bcz of THAT lollipop

if not..
we won't get to know each other eh ?!

=)


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


been really busy this whole sem break.
although it was quite bored at first.
but i managed to seek some fun from my boredom.
LOL

well .. hang out-ed *wth!?*

with many of my "long time no see" friends.

catch up with them.


went to the " perfect livin' 09 " exhibition..
to hunt stuff for our new home sweet home.
especially my room !!

XD
will blog about my pangkor trip soon
and
spam my blog with losta pictures.

* bloggie..u know ur mama is self-obsessed ryte? XD *


will blog about my sem break.
* which is ending on the 1st of sept. =.= *

will blog and spam lotsa pictures about the new house !!
woohoo !!

well..that's about it lar..
just a brief update to "inform" u guys that..
" hey..i'm still alive "
LOL

quite tired. and duno why ..

suddenly i'm having fever = = ..

my cheecks are darn pinky now ..

need to get some sleep !!


Goodnight.


XOXO

:: jesmyn ::



No comments:

Post a Comment