16.8.09

:: A Blink Of An Eye ::


Time passes really quickly ..
It’s already coming towards the year end ..
Well .. don’t know why i suddenly have the urge to crap a few words here  .. lol ..
Well .. 3 papers down .. 2 more to go !!
Wish me luck guys !! >.<

Hrmmm..come…take a lot at my timetable for the next semester !!
It will be a very hectic one .. but .. come to think of i will be having ALL my classes with my neneks .. makes the semester awesome !!
I’m so gonna have fun with them yeah !!

Monday -
11am – 2pm [ Quantitative Methods ]
2pm – 5pm [ Economics ]

Tuesday -
8am – 9.30am [ Moral ]
2pm – 9.30am [ Prob and Stats ]

Wednesday -
9.30am – 11am [ Quantitative Methods ]
3.30pm – 5pm [ Writing For Academic Purposes ]

Thursday -
8am – 9.30am [ Moral ]
11am – 12.30pm [ Prob and Stats ]
2pm – 3.30pm [ Economics ]
3.30pm – 5pm [ Writing For Academic Purposes ]

Friday -
9.30am – 11am [ Prob and Stats ]

Well .. See .. Almost everyday i have to wake up early !! ><
I don’t want panda eyes lar !! :(

So .. People !! Wish me luck !!
This sem will be a very hectic one .. and .. i’ll be shaking my legs for the last sem !! hehe …

* yawn * .. GoodNight !! I miss u guys !!
Bloggie .. sorry for neglecting u for so long k ?
Mummy will attend to you once I’m done with my finals !! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment