14.9.09

❥ it's all over.

i guess things had came to a conclusion.
things are over. settled. i guess ? :)
tears dried up. :)
sorry that i made you guys worried.
and that "you guys" refers to WHO-EVER.
you , you , you and you and you and YOU !!

especially to my beloved parents and sista.
thank god i had you guys to spill out whatever that was in my mind.
i know you guys saw me crying like the whole day.
sorry for making you guys worried.
especially dad and mom.

but worry not.
i'm fine.
just wanted to somewhat release whatever i wana release.
* ngahaha. i know that sentence doesn't make any sense. :D *
i know i'm always the "happy-go-lucky" one.
but there are times i'll break down too.
*only once in a blue moon i know. hahaha *
well just want you guys know. i'm fine already ! :) really. hehe.
and i'm glad that i can spill it out to you guys which i think most kids can't do so.
pai seh arh that i need to tell you guys about all these here in my blog.
you know larh. i'm not used to tell it to your faces. geli larh. XD
i don't know how to express it and i know you guys read my blog rite. :)



to YOU :
yeah. things were over. but. like what i told you. LYNN said :
someday,someone will walk into your life and
make you
realize that why it never worked out with anyone else.
i strongly agree with that. if we are meant to be. then we are.
but then if we're not..sure god has his reasons why. ryte?

you are the one that understand and know me most.
even sometimes i don't have to tell you what i actually want. :)
you always put me as your first priority.
you're always there for me. never leave me alone behind.
you never let me be alone . NO MATTER HOW BUSY YOU ARE !
you always pay FULL attention to me.
pamper me a lot. i'm always well taken care of by you.
you never let me walk alone.
you never let my tears shed. i know sometimes i act really ridiculous.
sorry for that. it's just that i wana seek attention from you. :p

So. for now. like YOU said. we move on with our own life.
it's just the
start of our college/uni life. long way to go.
we'll meet new 'ppl'.
we'll have a new life.
if we've found the RIGHT one. hold on tight.

but still it didn't work well..we'll know why.
it's just the matter on time.
letting go/giving up is really easy.
but forgetting is really hard. moreover THAT period of time
is really not SHORT at all.
But. no worries.
those memories
will be well kept one corner in my heart. :)
thanks for all that. i really do appreciate it.
i hope you'll feel the same way too.
Sorry for what i've said and did. *you know what i mean*
i guess you'll hate me a lot. but thanks for telling me that you didn't. i'm glad.
i know you're mad and thousand apologizes for that.
Thanks for loving me all these while. thanks for whatever you've did for me.
I REALLY DO APPRECIATE. THANKS A LOT.

and

to YOU :
sorry for being straight forward. i know that hurt you a lot.
yes. i've been doubting everything you do. but. i guess not anymore.
it's not easy for me to just trust someone like that.
i'll wana go thru stuff on my own to see that someone is worth trusting or not.
whether you guys like it or not. that's me. no one can change this fact.
as you know. i'm always with my principles and my strong personalities.
yeah. like you say. i'm hard to please. hard to convince. i'm stubborn.
yes. damn true. and that's me. i am who i am. take it or leave it. >.<
you know it well.. i'm a "easy come .. easy go " person >.<
just give me time to somewhat "digest". all i need is time.
same goes to you. you said you'll change.
i don't want to be selfish. it's not fair for you.
although i don't really agree with you doin' that.
but if you insisted. okay. no harm letting you to do so.
make sure you really have the determination.
but please take note. i'm not forcing you to do anything for me.
if you can't .. if you're fed up. just let me know. i'm cool with that.
okay? once again. i know you hate me telling you this.
but i'll keep reminding .. just go with the flow. let time prove everything.
and .. thanks a lot for everything you've did for me so far. I do appreciate it. :)

p/s : Ashley. Thanks A Lot. *you know i mean babe. hehe*

and

for those who kept me company.
kept asking me what happened to me. lol
kept cheering me up.

Eg : Joey babe, Lynn, Sha, Za, Zaa, Hong Seng Kor, Jeff, Benji, Hangger, Kam Hwee, KKLoo, Keith, Phak Onn, and a lot more. * you guys know who you are :p *

and one more guy.

Mr.Hong Chun Kitt
he asked me to listen to this song.
Lucky - Jason Mraz
the lyrics are meaningful
thanks a lot.
i'm glad that you've finally realized something * you know what it is *
thanks. make sure that you're the chun kitt i knew all these while
and always remember. we can lose anything but not friends.
friendship always remains.
although many things happened back then.
but yeah. we managed to get thru' those and
get back to how it was before.
like you say "you'll be my good didi always" :D

Lucky - Jason Mraz

Do you hear me,
I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky oh my, baby I'm trying
Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Oooohhhhoohhhhohhooohhooohhooohoooh

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music, fell the air
I'll put a flower in your hair
Though the breezes through trees
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here right now

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

So. In Short.
* sorry with all those crap arh . haha *
I'm Okay. I'm Fine. Worry Not. Okay ?
I'm still the one you guys knew all these while.

For now, I'll just sit back. Fold my arms and see
what god had planned for me.
For US.
For YOU and for YOU.
no point crying over all these.
:)

What Ever Will Be , Will Be.
Just Go With The Flow.

:)

p/s : i know this post is gonna hurt
YOU , YOU , YOU , YOU
or maybe
YOU , YOU , YOU and YOU.
But .. Please. This is my blog. :)
I'm just being myself. Straight Forward. :)
Thanks

Peace Out.
XOXO
Jesmyn



No comments:

Post a Comment