23.9.09

❥updates.

Hmm. Raya Holidays are OVER. :(
boohoo. have to start “fighting” already.

Just a brief update of what I’ve been doing these days.

First : -
Contact Lenses Bully Me ~ !
It took me an hour just to put that two thin plastic into my eye. wth. darn mem-per-siahsuey-kan wye ! :(
Ouh yeah. green in color btw. :)

SDC10180

Second : -
Tea Bully Me ~ !
Can’t sleep well due to I drank tea. :(
Slept at 5am continuously for two nights. >.<
Chinese Tea for the first night.
HK Style Milk Tea the second night.
and Green Tea last night. = =
Presenting … My Fav.Hk Style Milk Tea.
or they call it “teh si” from my second home.
A Tan Coffee House.
:)

SDC10201

Third : -
Thai Restaurant Bully Me ~ !

Yeah ! Boycott this restaurant. Ish Ish.
Sorry to my neneks 1st yeah. Lynn,Sha,Za,Za
We walked in and asked for a table for 4, they said
the restaurant is fully booked. But behind us was a
malay couple. They wanted for 5. and they got it !
wth ?! Hello ?! we chinese don’t need to eat izit ?!
FYI, this thingy is @ midvalley. during the fasting month btw.

SDC10016

Fourth : -
Transformers Wana-Be ~ ?!
Well. Busy preparing for our new home sweet home.
Went to many places for furniture and blablabla.
Went to Osim for massage chairs. See. these two old people.
tryin’ out new stuff. ngahaha. looks like transformers. LOL

SDC10207
SDC10205
SDC10206

Ouh yeah .. and Za*redhair* ..
I saw Mr.KTM Ouh-So-Cute today ! XD

That’s All I Guess. Peace Out !
xoxo. jesmyn

No comments:

Post a Comment