30.10.09

❥ nat nymsej ?!

* boredom alert boredom alert ! *

self entertainment necessary for maintaining consciousness

you guys must be wondering what's with my title.
this explains everything.


:: mr.jojo lee koon kee's randomness ::


jonathan lee : nat nymsej :D
me : hur !? what's that ?!
jonathan lee : your name ! your name ! terbalik-ed !
me : ouh ! ...... -.- *thinking..then..bwahahah*
jonathan lee : hahaha
me : eel nahtanoj !! :D

jonathan lee : - ___ - random lah you !
me : heeeheee. you started it first !


well. i'm officially BORED ! and ...
yeah.this is what crazy people do when they're bored.

class was canceled. so i stayed at home.
and trust me. i did NOTHING productive today !
YES. NOTHING !
lazy worms are crawling all over me again. >.< maybe because i've been really hardworking the past few weeks lah. so i guess now they wanna come out and play. :P


got lotsa work to do actually.
wanna work on them .
but i just don't know why
my butt aren't leaving the chair in front of my comp !!

let me list out what i've gotta do ! :)

- economics assignment [ 12.Nov ]
- writing. assignment [ 13.Nov ]
- q.m midterm [ 9.Nov ]
- prob and stats midterm [ 11.Nov ]
- moral presentation's power point [ 10.Nov ]
- essay outline for assignment [ 6.Nov ]

look at those due dates ! can kill me wye !
9, 10, 11, 12, 13 th .. which means the whole week !
wth !! and trust me !! i haven't touched ANY of those yet.
great eh !?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I officially announce ..

Jesmyn Tan Hates This Semester

mainly due to the subjects i have to take.
ewww. 3 out of 5 involves mathematics ! wth wth
i'm not good at numbers for your info !

and the hours i have to be in college.
basically i have to be at uni at 8am everyday.
and leave at around 5 ?
but thank god. except for Fridays,
i can go late and come home early :D

then .. time i get to spend with my friends >.<

like sha said : " this sem sucks lahh. we don't get the time to sit
and talk like how we use to last sem ! "
yeah man ! now all 5 of us attend different classes.
seldom got the time to spend time together.
especially with my soul mate. dear ms.liyana lynn

we had almost all same classes the last sem.
use to talk and share our thoughts a lot. 

but not this sem. :( 
and yeah. babes. i know i've missed lotsa outings
pavilion .. 1 u .. midvalley .. well ....
not that i don't wana hang out with you guys.
just that i'm not allowed for outings that frequent.
didn't bother to even asked for permissions from parents.

cuz i don't wanna upset them. i know they don't like it. 
and i don't wanna curi-2 go as well. i'll have the guilt lah.
i'm used to report to them wherever i go. >.<
although we all felt a bit drifted i know but ...
as long as you guys update us then everything will be fine ! :D





woah. got a lot to blog actually. 
but . keep them for the next post k !? :)


peace out ! 
xoxoxo
jesmyn



No comments:

Post a Comment