20.1.10

❥ Day 13 : Fate !?

was goin' up to the hilltop with this hot guy. 
hahaha. well. my friends says he's hot ! lol
mr.simon hor mun soon aka my dear bro ! 

and yeah. saw HIS car there ! >.< 
seriously wye. i have with his car more compared to him. :p
we never bump into each other since classes started ! lol. 
well. my "other-eyes" saw him. 
and she said told me " jes . sorry to say this lar .. he looks dead .. he looks very sick .. "
*if you are reading lar ... *
aiks. hey. you take good care of yourself lar. don't survive with sausage buns only lar.  = =


okay ! cut the crap !

new house is almost done ! 

weehee. ppl are painting the walls.
fixing the lights and furniture will be sendin' to the house on thursday ! 

weehee. can't wait to deco my new room ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment