7.2.10

❥ Day One - Turn Over A New Leaf

no access to the internet and the people doin' the streamyx line is lazy ! 
this best explains why i wasn't blogging for so long !
oh. and ofcuz not forgetting that i'm busy doin the unpacking and cleaning up the new house. will show you guys pics of the house when everything is settled down k ? :) 

so. yeah. you guys must be scratching your heads thinkin' " why is it day 1 again hur?! "
well.simply because .. jesmyn tan has fully recovered from all the SHIT. :) 
i'm darn effin' fine now ! and you ... you're in denial. i know you are hating me like "oh-so-effin-much"  but hey ! i don't give a shit ! backstabbing me ? go on ! i don't give a damn.

after so many things..i've learnt my lesson.
appreciate those who treat us well and effin rid those who only knows how to bring us down. so what if you hate the shit out of me? i still treat you as my friend. :)
somehow .. i needa thank you for giving all the experiences and memories.
without that "fall" .. i don't think i'll ever learn ! thanks.

now. i'll need to repair and patch things up. do whatever it takes to not let " it " slip away again. i did my mistake and had realized that i'm in the wrong. so. yes. have to repay.
i know this time it's gonna be real hard. but. it's okay. i'm holding on and nvr gonna give up.

it's a brand new me now. new life. new house. new room. new hairstyle? new hair color? hahaha. because of the "incident" mum allowed me to dye my hair ! hahahaha 
cuz she wants me to turn over a new leaf. haha. so yeah. thanks mum ! :D 


* i do look fierce eh? *

my current fav. quote:
love is a language spoken by everyone, but understood only by a heart.
by Ms Nur Liyana Hamdan aka My Dear Friend, Liyana Lynn

等待是我为你付出的代价
peace out,
jesmyntan

◕‿‿◕

No comments:

Post a Comment