25.3.10

❥ raped !!

things weren't that good since dunno when. 
all these crap happening to me is freaking scary. 
and the best part is .. all happens after my birthday ! 
last year. after my birthday, i got dengue, now ear blockage. sigh
is it a sign that tells me , i should keep it low. shouldn't celebrate my birthday? 
low profile jes, low low low.

so .. yeah. i'm sure you guys knew about what happened. 
*ofcuz we know la. you're spreading the news like wth only. darn pathetic loe. =.=* 
you guys must be wondering, WTH ?! RAPED ?! 
hehe. nahh. worry not. only my ear was RAPED ! :p 
okay. what i meant by raped is i've undergo this minor surgery for my dear ear. ;(

according to ms.liyana hamdan, i was having "temporary deafness sydrome" 
*wth lynn. where got such syndrome 1 ! lol*
i was partially deaf for almost 5 days. can hardly hear anything. 
my surrounding was so so so quiet. i should say .. it's very peaceful in a bad way  >.< 
rather lifeless. all i wanna do is sleep sleep sleep and sleep. 
can't even attend classes as i couldn't hear. all i can do is stay at home.

well. did a minor oppie' . okay lah. operation... BUT oppie sounds so cute whaaaat. :) 
urm. was admitted to the hospital in the morning and the operation is at 1pm. 
Fuhh. i tell you ! this hospital is way way way nicer than any 5 star hotels ! :D
service is very good. got bell boy to carry my stuff somemore weih ! 
i even have a menu to pick what i wanna have for my meals ! and the best part is i dunno what to choose , too many variety. :D i've got appetizer , main course , side dish and desert ! bwahahaha

*cut the crap , cut the crap*

urm. was asked to sign lotsa forms and documents. 
seriously, this fears me. especially the anaesthetic consent form. 
when was reading thru' the risks and all. >.< 
was asked to take off EVERYTHING , yes everything..undies..and nail polish >< and changed into this dunno what thingy. 
then, was brought to the operation theater at around 2pm.
clothes were took off , was naked .. i literally was shivering ! lol. 
that room is scary. tubes and wires all over. computers here and there. 
and the friggin' air cond is darn cold ! = =
they then put me on drips , fuhhh ! damn pain lah when they poke that dumb dumb needle in me ! my hand is still painful till now ! = = 
and ... they asked me to inhale this dunno oxygen thingy then the intravenous
anaesthetics. at that moment..my vision was kinda blurrie and then ... x_x ...... unconscious ! slept dead ! the next thing i know is..i was shivering..and my mom was beside me. hahahaha. again i wanna emphasize is THE AIR COND IF EFFIN' COLD !! 

hmm. now. i can hear clearly with me right ear . but not the left one. 
doctor said it's bleeding inside, he stuffed a padding in there and can only remove it on monday. dumb dumb la ! i gotta be deaf for another 3 more days ! 
seriously. i don't wanna go thru stuff like that anymore ! it's scary ! 
it fears me. 

i wanna attend the human comm. forum so so badly , as i was one of the panel ,  but had to give up ;( sigh. i wonder how the whole session went. hope you guys did well. *fingers crossed* beat the other team ?! hahaha. 

oh yeah. one more thing. to Liyana, Sha and Both Zaza's ...
the nurses here are darn handsome weih ! >.< the guys i mean. ladies .. okay okay nih la. ;p the one who injected the anaesthetic thingy on me was darn chunn ! XD 
and he was singing "i'm yours" in the operation theater ! nice vocal ! coool ! XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment