6.4.10

❥ my sister.

parents just brought home a cambodian maid.
she don't know english nor malay. all she understands is her own language.
and i've gotta teach her english and a bit of chinese. 
fuhh, i tell you, this is a difficult task! ><
damn hard ! and darn funny ! XD 

my sister, chloe, just came home from school.
so..as usual, me being very friendly, introduced my sister to her. 

this was how the conversation went. *mind me. broken english spoke ! lol*

me:  XXX, come, this..MY SISTER
XXX: ohhh ! My Sister*she thought "my sisters" was my sis, chloe's name*
me & chloe: *wtf* *faint* running far far away from her , ROFL !

seriously weih. i've gotta learn her language instead. 
whenever i wanna ask her to do something, 
i've gotta ask her to my comp, i google what i wanna tell her, 
ONLY she'll understand ! 

*sweats* 

peace out 
jesmyntan

No comments:

Post a Comment