30.10.08

:: ♥ m0m ♥ ::

Hrm..
h0w should i start...
Erm...
Ok !! Diz Way la...

Dad & My Sis was sick f0r few days alrdy
virus infection .. lolx..normal la..
nowdays..da weather is so so funny...
if it starts to rain..it will rain continuously for the following days..
if it doesn't..its like drought !! Grr !! s0 s0 s0 h0t this few days..
nobody is at home to take care da 2 sick monkeys la..hehe 
mum has to take care of da business since dad was sick
...grandparents went back to hometown..
this has bcm my job lor....din study for few days..hahahah 
* jesmyn tan..malas zao malas la...byk alasan........keke >.<'' *
so...i had to cook.......help them diz help them dat.....ish ish ..
* its reli reli tiring ler...especially cookin..!! hv to cook those food dat r not oily..
& suitable for them....mafan norh...*
haha...suddenly feel dat mum is vry strong ler..
she has to take care of the family...& their business at da same time..
this is a quite diff task...* diz is wad i thnk la...* 
she has to go to the office early in da morn.
to arrange work for the staffs...
thn rush bek home to look after da 2 ill monkeys...
thn back to the office again......argh....
vry proud of her...!! she can manage to handle so many thgs at a time..lolx..

Well...was chatin wif her ystdy early in da evening...as dad n my sis had went to the clinic..
she was tellin me stories whn she was young...
& whn she jz  get married wif my dad..
the hardships they had gone thru'
especially m0m..
how my grandma treat her..
how u must behave as some1's daughter - in - law
PHEW..!! 
why tellin me all this?!?! haha
l0ng way t0 g0..kakax
ish...i actually dun reli like my grandma adi d ler..
after my mum t0ld me those stories....
da more i dun like her la!! ish ish ...
bla bla bla bla...
da story continues...
cnt tell as this is smtg......i think i shdnt tell public la..keke
*smtg nt vry gud she did to my m0m*
i t0ld my mum...
if my m0ther-in-law treat me lidat in da future...
i will ask my hubby t0 m0ve 0ut fr0m tht hse le..
BUT...mum said....datz not da correct way to solve...
then...she ask wad if ur hubby is not on ur side although itz not ur mistake...??
i straight away answ her " DIVORCE " without thinkin...l0lx...
& .....
DIS IS DA MAIN POINT OF THIS POST....~~~ hahahaha
she t0ld me...

" The 0ne y0u have 2 live with f0r the rest 0f ur life..
    is ur husband...n0t ur m0m-in-law..."

" Dun easily gv up on da marriage or do smtg 2pid whn u face problems btwn u & ur hubby's family..
  凡事都要看开点...不管别人怎样对你...只要睡在你旁边那个对你好..就好啦 !! "

after listenin to wad she said...
i feel dat .. wad she said was correct.!! 
totally agree wif wad she said...
我之前的想法真的很幼稚哦...
kekex...

AND ... 

she gave me a few words as an advice....
She asked me to alwiz remember remember this few words......

"  面前尊重他
   背后称赞他
   暗中支持他  "

this few words reli vry meaningful lor..

面前尊重他 - 在别人面前 & 在他面前 ... 要尊重他[hubby]
背后称赞他 - 在他背后 , 别人的面前 ... 要称赞他
背后称赞他 - 暗中  ..  要默默的支持他

No comments:

Post a Comment