27.1.09

:: CNY Finally ::

Well .. since i dint update my blog for so long ..
now i’ll do a simple update ba .. hehe
Urm..itz the 2nd of CNY alrdy .. Chor 2
Let me jz recall bek wad i have did since the cny eve ..

CNY EVE – went for reunion .. as usual .. jip choi san
*welcome the god of wealth* haha

CNY DAY 1 – went to my relative’s house .. bai nian..
took loads of pics .. will update soon

CNY DAY 2 – went to relative’s house for lunch … YUMMY-LICIOUS lunch .. haha .. will show u guys pics very soon !! hehe .. oh oh oh !! we did home-made yee sang !! it was reli fun !! well .. i noe the followings days .. hvnt arrive yet .. but its packed with activities alrdy !! HAHAHA

CNY DAY 3 – Goin Pavilion wif parents .. for movie .. and shoppin’ for long pants .. cz .. explain ltr lar….

CNY DAY 4 – Outin aka VISITIN’ TRIP wif my class mates aka US CLAN !! hehe

CNY DAY 5 & DAY 6 – Either 1 day .. outing wif JJFC Frenz .. haha

CNY DAY 7 – Goin to primary teacher’s house aka outin wif primary skul frenz.. hehe .. she’s preparing steam boat !! haha 

CNY DAY 8 – The biggest .. ceremony thru’ out the whole cny !! BAI TIAN GONG .. Gona b super bz that day .. duno inviting friends anot .. ^_^

That’s All For Today ~~

Urm .. Even my pet celebrates cny !! kakax !!

my pet

my pet 2

HAHA .. GOODNIGHT !! MUAX MUAX ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment