5.2.09

:: Back To Before ::

It has been quite some time since i last updated my blog ..

Phew .. its time go get back to the hectic life ..
Duno why .. i feel that this CNY ended in a blink of an eye .. well .. maybe i did loads of stuff this time .. eg . help mum with the preparations .. XD
Now i know that there were really alot of preparations to be done for CNY ..

Hrm .. Ok .. for now .. i have to plan for my college
and also the cooking and baking classes ..
How would college life be ?? Honestly .. there’s a big question mark in me … haha ..

Yea..and my final decision is to pursue on Business Administration .. =) .. and … the pathways i’ll elect is on .. Human Resource Management … and ……. 1 more … i duno yet .. LOLX … hrm .. never thought that i will study on this .. i dun like this sbjct actually .. Don’t ask me why ... =X .. its a long story .. and i dun know how to explain ..

Ok .. let’s stop talkin about this lar … back to my CNY break .. hehe .. Hrm .. aren’t CNY all about Angpau-s
, fireworks , visits , beer !! , lion dance …. bla3
wadever it is lar … Let my pics do the talkin’ hehe

CNY DAY – 1 [ At Relative’s House ]

CNY DAY – 2 [ Lou Sang At Relative’s House ]

CNY DAY – 3 [ A Day At Pavilion with parents and cousins ]

CNY DAY – 4 [ Outing with US Clan ]

CNY DAY – 6 [ At Foster Mum’s House ]

CNY DAY – 7 [ At Sis’s Foster Mum’s House ]

CNY DAY – 8 [ Bai Tin Gong @ My House ]

~ THE END ~

No comments:

Post a Comment