29.4.09

:: day 4 ::

okay...good morning !! heehee
abit free time for me to update again .. hehe
awww...today is my college orientation.....><
i miss dear so so so muchie .. wuuwuu
and dear...i bought u a nike backpack...a pair of watch.and a pair of tees...for us !! heehee

urm...nw...goin to the exhibition hall again !! =)
its situated at ASIA-WORLD EXPO..this is the place's name lar

oh yea..i did losta shopping with my hk fren Hilla yesterday .. and .....
u guys know what ?!
HKD 1000 FLEW AWAY !!!!! =.=
which is ..... rm500 ... kanasai ..
thats all i brought there..bankrupt adi .. this is only the 4th day man !!!! =.=
my mobile atm machine doesnt wana supply me ... ish ish ...
not in service.......=.=

we ate japanese food for lunch...its super expensive over here.
urm..at chou tou fu again. and fried cuttle fish .
went to my favourite Tong sui shop at HK .. - Hui Lau San
for tong sui...ate my fav. mixed fruit sago. heehehhe

urm...oh yea...joey babe.
i dun think i make it .
cz i'll be back on saturday evening
shud be reaching home at abt 8pm...
next day is sunday..nid to unpack my stuff...and pack my stuff for college.
which is starting on the 4th.May - Monday .
So...u celebrate with her bah...
send my regards to her.thanks

DEAR ARRRRR ........... im like leaving for 7years....kanasai.
miss u like hell..lolx...btw
yea...spent lots sms-ing with u .... XD rm 1 per msg ... =.=

k lar...gtg adi .. rushing for a gift and premium exhibition.
ciaoz ! peace out ! muax !

jesmyn @ HK . 11.36am . 29th April.09

No comments:

Post a Comment