29.4.09

:: day4 - night ::

ish ish ..


i'm currently at my hk.friends house.


oopz..shd be my mum's hk friend.


situated at Tsing Yi ..


owh ... their houses are really really small.......wuuwuu


chamz...the whole house...


YES ... WHOLE HOUSE ... is only the size of my living room....


even my room is bigger than her living room


and my toilet is like her kitchen...


and.....her toilet is like......like......


2 of my dog's kennel....?! oh my gosh ...




lolx...mc dadie arh ... nike bag of cz i for my dear lar.....>,<>




i miss u so so much arh dear..


hrm..


2mlw gona shift from Tsuen Wan to Tsim Sha Tsui ...heehee..


gona do shopping .. wehee...




oh yea...dear...this is for u ... heehee


this is the " missing you " face lar...hahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment