31.5.09

:: Dramatic Night :

My parents and the two of us [me and my sis] always have this so called “hobby” of driving around KL looking at nice houses.
As in … brand new.just launched ones lar..haha..I should say..
looking for nice houses. XD

Well..yesterday we went around Cheras area. Somewhere at 
Taman Len Sen and we saw this place called “The Peak”.
Wow..lotsa nice bungalows,semi-D,Super-link houses. XD.
went to the sales office…went round that neighborhood 
and went into few empty houses to have a look.

we really like those houses. Chatting in the car , planning how to renovate .. who room is for who.. as if we already bought them..LOLx. parents already called up few property agents. weehee..but those houses are really really costly. =.=

We always have this “Wana Shift to Gated Neighborhood” Plan..hehe. Due to..the place we are staying at currently is really really not safe anymore. loads of rempit cases. robbery.
broke-into houses cases. Snatch-thef….blablabla..+ that 2pid neighbor dulan case !! =.=

We never thought that those cases will happen to us. After my aunt was robbed, my dad pulak kena. not robbed. rempit chasing after him. okay..it happened like that …

My Dad telling the story…………

It was a dramatic night at around 8.35 pm, just after coming back from work, only a short distance upon reaching home and Dionne was with me.

Two motorcycles with three dark-skinned guys followed us closely behind my vehicle, and with their high beams on. One bike with sole rider, tried to overtake me while the other with pillion rider, followed closely behind us. Sensing something was wrong, I accelerated and they too, rode even faster, revving away, one still trying hard to overtake me and the other tailing closely.

I did not stop, instead, drove hastily passed our house, didn't even care to stop at the T-junction. Another vehicle that was coming from the right side of the road, HONK hard at me! Poor guy, I bet he was scolding bad words! Dionne tried to reach for her mobile phone to call the cops but the situation was all too messy.

They finally stopped at the junction that I went across earlier, probably, because of the car from the right. They came charging again after that. Immediately, I turned into the road that that leads to the "roti-canai" stall opposite EON-PROTON (that is the favourite spot for us all, remember?)
Finally, they gave up and did not follow anymore but rode towards the main road.
How about us? We kept going round several other main roads before heading back home after about 15 mins later.

Conclusion: It may be just a coincidence that they happened to be at our back after committing a crime elsewhere, and was trying to escape. However, there are many
side roads and back lanes for them rather than trailing behind us, right? They even
stopped at the T-junction. I think that isn't coincidences anymore, huh?

Whatever the truth was, no one knows, only God knows. Only in movies that truth may
prevail at the end of the stories, but not in real life!
I have always disliked surprises. So, I do not take chances, just follow my instinct.
Could have been worse! Brother John, right or not? Let's pray for Good Luck, forever!
Well, let's all be more careful too, and do not take matters too lightly, always on the
lookout and be alert. This world is not safe anymore!

Well…Yea !! MALAYSIA ISN’T SAFE ANYMORE !!
Peace Out !!

No comments:

Post a Comment