2.6.09

:: tired to death ::

yes. darn tired !!
many things happened.
loads of homework and revision.
Tons of assignments waiting for me to complete. =.=

assignment for positive psychology will be the assignment that i wana complete it as soon as possible !! haha ..
we have to write stories/essays about problematic..sad incident that happened.
Urgh. seriously clueless what to write about.
i have two stories in my mind…
1 – my Very Idol audition last year.
2 – The word Love ruins our friendship..* people close to me will noe *
well..its easy to tell..but really difficult to write them in an essay form !! haha .. wish me luck guys !!

Was so DISTURBED by some people nowadays.

there was this guy who told liyana that he liked me..Hrm
* LIKE I CARE? *
okay.lets name in “MR. Know Everything” – because he always talk like he knows everytg !! =.=

Urm..he told Liyana not to tell me..but she cant keep that so called secret cz she says that we meet everyday..how on earth she can keep that safely with her? haha 
Well. I was told not to act funny. and ofcz i did not act funny.. But..somehow i felt so disturbed. He noes i have edmund. He said he’ll just be friends with me and forget it. But ..
the way he approaches me really annoyed me ..
He asked liyana to save a seat beside me for him. wth…
he asked liyana to ask me what do i think about him .. wth …

I kinda felt very disturbed la….=.=
im not being unfriendly…but…it really makes me uncomfy when ur around !!

AND 

On saturday morning .. i received and SMS from a dude.
Telling me “ hey .. im steven. i actually got ur contact from the JJ Fans Club Gathering Booklet.. u look cute * bcz there were pics attached * can u give me a chance to be friends with you? “
Well..of cz i did not reply lar..smart ass kan ?! haha
but he kept on sending and sending .. Omg ..
so annoying !! he is like spamming my inbox !!
not spamming with his msges..but with his pictures. !! WTF !!
KEEP ON SENDING ME HIS PICS THRU MMS ..
keep on asking me to oopz..!! not ask .. is beg !!
keep on begging me to give him a chance to noe me …

omfg !! why on earth there are so so so desperate ppl !!
can i call up maxis to bar this number from contacting me !!
Again .. im not being unfriendly !!
Its just the way ur approaching … =.=

GOD / SOMEONE !! PLEASE GET RID OF THIS 2 RANDOM DUDES !!

k lar…just wana release some “ stress “
gtg peeps..tired..wana take a rest and do some revision..
buh bye !! will update again soon.
muax !!


No comments:

Post a Comment