17.5.09

:: finally you’re back , kakak ::

 Okay. Please take note that i will talk lotsa crap and grandmother stories in this post. heehee.

Some of u guys must be wondering who i refer “kakak” to. Okay. It’s actually my indon maid. I usually call her kakak. hehe

yea. it has been two months since she went back.
and during this two months, i actually have to take over her job. AS A MAID !! =.=

but..thanks to her.
I will do my own bed every morning after i wake up.
I wash my own clothings 
I feed my pet dog.
I clean doggie’s poo poo.
I cook.
I wash dishes.
I clean my cupboard. tidy my clothes neatly.
I do my own laundry.
I even wash the toilet !!

*for ur info. i nvr had to do hswrk since i was born. Always had maids…
Lolx..yes..this is so not me !!
but because of her going back to indon.
i learn to do things on my own.
learn to be independent.

hehe..

BUT !!!
YAY !!!
I DON’T HAVE TO DO ALLLLL THESE FROM TODAY ON !!!
SHE IS COMING BACK TODAY !!!
ON THE WAY BACK FROM LCCT !!!

MUAHAHAHAHA !!!

KAKAK MUNA !!!! I’M GONA CLEAR MY MEMORY ON HOW TO WASH TOILET !! DO LAUNDRY !! etc etc .. !!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

DARN HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment