14.5.09

:: sleeeeepyyyyy ::

yes. ms.jesmyn tan is currently bloggin in uni !!
im in the computer lab. XD

again.mr.hoohoo let us off early.
got nothing to do till 2pm. * malaysian studies class.* booooring....

my dear sasha went back. and will be back at 4pm i guess.
i will b meeting up with liyana for lunch. =)
and.currently i'm @ the lab with Richard.
my new friend. he goes to p.psychology classes too. =)

darn sleepy lor.
packed my thgs .. played some games
play with my dog till 2am and went to bed.

well..when i was fast asleep.
i suddenly heard "BOOOM !!! "
woah..i tot i was dreaming or smtg...or it was bom..
i woke up and saw my air cond off. black out.
it was raining cats and dogs outside.
ish ish .. when i look at the time. it was only 3.30am

from thn on..i couldn't sleep well.
was half asleep. =.=
see. basically i only slept for 1.1/2 hrs.....
urgh......=.=
was so so so so so sleepy @ class jz now!!!

1 comment:

  1. nice blog n cute photo thk for sharing, u r invite to my blog, i want share my video n happiness to u, thk

    ReplyDelete