22.6.09

:: Exhausted ::

Mr.Jeff…YES !!
Bloggies mummy did not updated bloggie adi ..
Poor bloggie baby .. teehee !! :)

Hmm…Tons of Assignments and Midterm Exams best explains why I’m not updating my blog..but of cz..some laziness is included laa..hahaha

Ntg much to blog about la since i go uni everyday..
besides studies..is study..studies..and more studies..! 
* Study .. Studier .. Studiest ?! HAHAHAHAH *

Well..I was having my nap this afternoon and received a text from my dear lyn saying that sha’s car got clamped again..= =
For the first time..it was “hell-a-rious” laa..cz  she parked at the lecturer’s parking lot..but then 2nd time..LOL !! not anymore..
she parked at the visitor’s parking..omg !! is that wrong ?! = =
2pid Ucsi management !!
i guess sha must be cursing UCSI for life man !!
Continuously .. last week once .. and .. this week once !
on a monday sumore !! sure spoil her mood for the whole week la…Eh Sha.. TEKANAN LAAAA ~~~

Urm !!! Stupid exams are giving me stress !! = =
I have to do it well la !!! Cz mum said if i do well….
Wuhuuuu !!

I get to buy Honda Jazz .. with the car no.plate JES 928..
* 928 . mum’s bday, JES . my name la !! duhhh *
So .. it will be Jes X3 la !!

Driver – Jes !
Number plate – JES !
Car – Jazz ! * Jes oso la .. rite ?! XD *

AZA AZA FIGHTING !!!!!

Well … i miss my friends la .. catch up with u guys soon laa ! =)

Peace Out !!

HAHAHA !! Putting on granny’s wig !! XD XD !!
yeah..laugh all u want !! :)

DSC00310

No comments:

Post a Comment