24.7.09

:: Break ::

 

Yes Yes Bloggie ..
Mama abandoned you again..=X

Well .. as usual .. busy uni life ..
lotsa assignments and final exams stacked up ! = =

being abit whacko these days ..
and being really pissed off by some idiots !!!

EH IDIOT !! GO FLY KITES LA !!
UR SO GONNA GET PUBLIC SLAPS WYE !!! = =

Okay whatever it is …

I need a break !!! I seriously need one .. 
I wana rest !! I want holiday !!
But put it aside it’s tiring .. hectic .. Hell !! I’m damn having fun here in uni !! I’m living my life to the fullest !!
lotsa “crap-ology .. goofing around .. doin lotsa stupid stuff !! “

well..jz a random update .. so that my bloggie doesnt grow mushies..
okay ah bloggie..b a gud gurl .. when mama’s not around..
take care ah … dun let mushies grow okay ?! =)
WAKAKAKAKAK * WHACKO !!! *

PEACE OUT PPL !! MUACKS !!

No comments:

Post a Comment