7.7.09

:: Indulging in this…. ::

Hey Lyn..here are the translations..=)

After tommorow

Vincy Chan and Raymond Lam


V: In your memory there is only me,
I’m always there during the hard times,
And I will only leave when it’s clear
R: You saved me from being lonely, my pain, and my dream
But in front of you I can’t promise anything
I can’t wait to tell you
You have touched my heart
V: Your strengths, your weaknesses
F: You understand my attitude the best
V: I don’t want you to love me dearly
F: I don’t want you to leave me
T: After tomorrow we will understand
Lovelorn is a setback which will help people mature
V: I feel as though feeling overrides love
F: Because of you, you’ve given me strength, given me unlimited luck
I’ve actually thought to love you well
V: I’m just worried in the end that we’re not careful and I’ll be hurt (F: I’m not afraid to be hurt)
T: Sorry, I think that we shouldn’t be together
F: In the end I see you with someone else
V: There will be a day where I find the only one (F: I’m not your only one)
T: We will smile as we congratulate one another
*Chorus
V: Love will make people suffer
F: This is why we chose this path
T: To be each other’s best friend instead of lovers

2 comments:

  1. hahaha translate to lyn =o
    so dak han...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..why kenot translate ?! XD XD

    ReplyDelete