7.9.09

: ❤ : emo : ❤ :

sigh.
don't know what the heck is happening to me.
i'm being darn emo these day.
today, espeically.

i pushed him away.
kinda pissed him off i noe.
i noe. i'm a...
MySpace Graphics
sorry . *you know who you are*

attend the first economics lecture today.
wtf. why am i so darn unlucky. >.<
why i got that lady as my lecturer.
can't even pronounce simple english words correctly,
but claims that she can speak whatsoever darn good english with international accent.
*bullshit*
me, lynn, angeline, boey was laughing all the way.
from 2pm - 5pm. lol.

was kinda emo already and the lecturer made my day worse.

by pronouncing my name wrongly.
*ehhloo.it's not Ches-myn and it's not err-lee or whatever shyt u called* wtf

and

by calling me in my full name.
* CHES-MYN TAN ERR-LEE * WTH !!!!!!!!!

wtf. damn embarrassing.
she saw me laughing away when she called my name

then asked: what's the problem? is your name prounounced that way? *wth!!*

i answered: urrrh. nevermind. you can call me jesmyn and please don't mention my last name. that's all. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment