9.9.09

: ❤ : alone : ❤ :

was reading my previous post
and realized that there were hell lotsa 'wtf-s'
lol. sorry peeps. was really rude to use that word.
dah lah emo, kena pissed off sumore. sure like that lar.

well.
really don't know what's wrong with me nowadays.
being really really emo.
like koon said : emo lagi arh..mana boleh..
but. can't help it larh.
maybe is bcz of the pms-ing larh. lol

just feel like being alone.
just feel like staying at home.
don't have the mood to do ANYTHING.
don't like people disturbing.

lol. i know this is so so so not me.
don't know what changed me.
so incomplete and insecure. =.=
maybe is bcz of me being too "happy-go-lucky",
now, have to balance myself a bit with some 'emo-ness' >.<'

worry not peeps.
things will be fine after some time.
i guess.
i will be still moving under gunfire. :)

peace out.
xoxo - jesmyn

Oh Yeah ! happy 9 9 9 ! haha.
09.09.2009
i want surprises @ 09.09.09 9pm.9minutes.9th second.
XD


No comments:

Post a Comment