13.1.10

❥ Day 7 : Burp ..

Day 7 ..
Hmm .. Yes .. 7 .. already one week. how many more comin' ?
Oh Yeah . 7 is Dad's Favourite Number as well ! Haha * =.= okay .. random *

Well. Like other ordinary Weds.
have to wake up darn early to get to uni for CE class.
dunno why on earth i can friggin' open my eyes today.
feeling so so so weak. don't feel like gettin' my ass off the bed ! >.<
but of cuz..in the end i did la. i have to. = =
went to uni .. and then .. slacked CE class ! great huh.
have to finish up our(me and lynn) very first presentation. huhuhu.

makan-ed @ Sakae Sushi Leisure Mall.
omg. darn darn full wye >.< and guys. next time we must eat those set meals la.
red plate .. green plate .. pink plate .. @#$%^ kelam kabut wye !! 


" i still love you " all of a sudden ... hur ?
i know ! i know ! you've repeated it N times.
you do love me .. AS A FRIEND. Mutual Terms. You're all sealed up..I've hurt you too much and so on ... Ryte ?! = = you don't need to repeat it. i'm not that stupid. sigh
and when you thank me for changing your life..you'll be a better person..sarcasms ah ? you said it's in a good way..but i don't think so lur. you're rotting. is that what i've changed you into!? It's my fault that you're rotting huh. or you're just doin so, so that i'll feel guilty ? sigh. you say you want to change to be a better person. but you're like back to how you were b4 ! is that even changing? please lar. is this how one change to be someone better? you're wise enough to know what to do. take good care of your health, take good care of yourself. well. i know i'm nobody to stop you from doing anything, but all i can say is .. again. if that's what makes you happy ! go ahead. do whatever that makes you happy. i really hope that what you're doing now is only for the time being. and if by using those words..phrases..on me..like i did to you b4 makes you happy..by all means..go ahead ! please be my guest ! JUST DO WHATEVER THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. :)


sorry people .. i know lar .. reading my posts .. you guys will think .. " iyer..this girl darn pathetic lar " . but hey ! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN k ?! This Is My Blog ! I Say What I Like :)
If you don't like it .. Hey .. Can You See The Red "X" Button on the TOP-RIGHT-HAND of your screen?? Yeah Yeah. That One. Please Be My Guest ! Click ! and Leave ! :) Thank You.
 
I was a happy-go-lucky..all these while. but yeah. more and more challenges are waiting for me. more and more obstacles to over come. lotsa ups and downs. lotsa tears shedding. to cut it short. lotsa crap coming la! but so what ? this is life. i wanna grow up i wanna learn ! and this is part of growin' up ! I wanna be a better person ! not that say i'm a bad one all these while but not too good la. :p
and please my dear friends. don't be sad. some of them come tellin' me
"please don't be like that. seeing you like that makes me feel very sad. don't cry. not worth your tears. there are lotsa better ones out there. don't be so silly cryin' for him. don't need to."
Dear Friends. Worry Not. Like I've Said. I'll be fine after cryin' .. and please don't say that. everyone deserves to be loved. he's not a bad guy. he's not that bad afterall. Just let me be. I'll forget. I'll let go. I'll move on. When i'm ready. When i think i've loved him enough to let go. K? I'm Alright. I'm Ok.

Peace Out. Wanna Nap. Very Very Sleepy ..... Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment